this fourm is deaddddddddddddddddddd

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ouchhhhhhhhhhhh...lol we finnally got snow today on the driveway, been a long timeeeeeeeeee

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much info in this land at all, all kept bottled up. If it wasnt for down south we would be further behind.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred you try the water to air intercooler?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred have you figured out the hesitation on the aerocharger etec? Have you played at all with variable vain adjustment with it?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes the hessitaion is pretty much gone other than a bit right off the start when hitting the go pedal, i just installed a snorkal, and plan to try it to see charge temps before putting the air water on

xrstc

Reaction score
Brad from aerocharger should be answering this question he's the one building and selling these kits.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something to add, but not much....here's the turbo skid I built in cooperation with Tom's Snowmobile last year. Had a few glitches, but for a one off I think it's worked out pretty well and am working through them. Little different design than most....long front arm, rising rate linkage assembly. Even with the uber heavy Chromo front arm, still around 40 lbs. I've been playing with linkage arm lengths and rear arm mount positions and have learned alot about this over the past year. Takes the little stuff like it's not even there, and keeps the nose down with a just a hint of playfulness. Working on the big hits, but I think I've made some improvements in understanding the relationship between the rear arm mount and the linkage arm length. Next build that I hope to start later this winter will have a similar skid but will add a coupler system I have in mind that is a little different approach to what is out there Unsure if there will be any benefit to this, but worth a shot.

It's amazing how much a guy can figure things out when you have a nice 3D piece of modelling software like Solidworks or Inventor to sketch stuff like this up and experiement with mount and linkage locations.

Tom has been super helpful. The guy has more experience in pure suspension work than I can fathom and his help on this has been fantastic.

Attachments

• P1013917.jpg
    P1013917.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
  • P1013939.jpg
    P1013939.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom