Thin gloves

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the best gloves out there for warmth, dexterity and grip, prefer something with gore windstopper and some warmth but cant stand guantlets, prefer something like a motocross style or wrench and ride. Also something that's east to get on after your hand gets wet. Discuss!

scottp

Reaction score
I bought FXR MTN.
They have the Hipora lining so your hands stay dry. I wouldnt use them for long runs at -15 so I keep them in my backpack until we get to a play area.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear those klim inversion gloves. They are wind stopper but not gore tex. I like them but they could be a little warmer but they are deffenetly the closest thing to a snowmobile style moto glove.

I have the motorfist kill switch glove. Full leather palm. Feel like wearing a full leather dress glove, no stretch. Only complaint i have with them are they are too short. They end right at the end of my palm so the wrist is exposed and no slit in the side to make them easy to get on.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
klim-inversion-gloves.jpg

I've been quite happy with the Klim Inversion glove. I have a few pairs to rotate through over the course of the day. They dry out great when clipped on to the spare belt! I do have a pair of gauntlet gloves in my pack for emergencies.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on the fxr mtn and fly switch snx. think they stopped making the fly switch snx model this year so any left overs can be picked up cheap. love em so i got another 3 pairs

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, skidoo action gloves are awesome. I have had two pair for over 5 years, and they are finally starting to wear. They are completely waterproof/breathable, and have decent dexterity. Usually they are on sale at the sled show for 35/pair. I wear a coat with the piece that hooks over your thumb, so getting snow up my sleeve isn't a concern.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too get very hot hands and can't stand thicker mitts. I have a set of Motorfists as well that were wind and water proof, were, beacause my son has started wearing them:rolleyes:. So I bought a pair of Scott's cross country ski gloves at the sled show for myself. Very thin, flexible, water and wind proof with excellent grips. looking forward to trying them out on Sunday!

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any gloves that say Polaris should do the trick...and add some HP haha. Ive heard nothing but good about the Klim thing gloves. Will probably run a set this year

Bert the bod

Reaction score
Have you looked into snowboard pipe gloves? I have a set of Volcom, pretty thin, rubber grips on the palm, water resistant. Pow also makes some thin gloves as well.

Top Bottom