The plans for the up comming season opinions??

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looking into some new mods for the 2012 season

Jaws Twin pipes
Obviously im going to run EGT's with this to was thinkin a dual koso set up/or is air fuel ratio guage better?? If so how do i install a A/F guage in a twin pipe set up.<<<<Having a hard time finding a used pair will by new if it comes to it anyone know if someone is selling them?????

R/K tek head planning to do a 14:1 compression maybe a 15:1 i have no problem running some race fuel what do you think?? I ride around home which is around 2000ft as well as i do mcbride/ often 3500-9000ft.

Brent linderman porting <<< 900 bean but ive been told its worth it hes saying with this combo i will be easly 165hp

Boss nos system dont know how big yet maybe 60hp shot should be a fair bit over 200hp on the button

What do you guys think ......Im thinking it should be a pretty leathal combination.

info/insight??

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go with EGT's. 2 strokes go thru O2 sensors pretty quick. You'll be forever replacing them.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also go with double base gaskets. Especially at low elevation. The motor will survive long periods at full throttle. Linderman will tell you the same.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been running a 14:1 RKT head on my M7 for a couple seasons now with no issues on 92 octane pump gas. The only other thing I've done to the engine is a Timbersled air intake setup with flo-rites on the hood and bumper and an SLP can. It runs real strong for a 7 but I can't comment on running nitrous. Keep in mind I've run the sled at home and in the hills with no issues too.

Hope this helps:)

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dez
are u trying to keep up with adam and me because it sounds like u want to kick our ass
hi see u in about 2 weeks when we pick up adams new sled around the 15th

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dez
are u trying to keep up with adam and me because it sounds like u want to kick our ass
hi see u in about 2 weeks when we pick up adams new sled around the 15th

KEEP UP!!!! bahahaha i will do more then keep up need some extra power incase i have to pull that heavy ol apex out of the hills this year. Im just looking out for your best interest buddy:p

Top Bottom