the lastest on the South Sask. regional plan....

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is very good news, but I suspect with caution. We as a group, and I mean everyone, have to practice due diligence in protecting our privilege to ride and camp. To the effing pigs out there, whose mothers didn't want to come out and clean up after you, either grow up or stay home. I have seen too many posts from people who have to clean up after you and they are getting tired of it.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
yeah we got it to in an e-mail, good news, even though we don't ride there. But we all have to very careful and mindful of how we treat public lands with our ATV's and other motor sports activities. Too bad it is a few bad apples who ruin it for those of us who respect the lands.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be time to start taking pictures of the tards and there mees campsites while they are still there, with licence plates, faces etc. if they see yer taking pics they may be encouraged to clean up instead of just leaving, i know i'm going to start, should be interesting

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the document that had been previously released was a list of "recommendations" by a "study group" of course we all read it and panicked.

I have tonnes of paperwork and documents and books here if anyone wants to read up further on these watershed area changes.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY God ! ...eh? Tlyer...
i know, it just crazy sometimes.. i mean being a member of the Calgary atv riders i try to keep up to current events.. we are lucky that we have Gary that works with srd directly..he is our vice president...i knew about the thing that those where only recommendations but the way it was blown up with pietitons being signed, i too, thought it was more than maybe it really was....

but neither here or there...we have to watch our actions out there on the trial.. things could chance in the future....

Top Bottom