The Canadian Avalanche Centre Forecasters are putting out a great blog

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I hope everyone having a great start to the season. Before you head out, remember to check the Canadian Avalanche Centre bulletin for the area you're riding in: Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca. Once you've checked out the bulletin, dig deeper through the information. Click on Forecast Details for a summary of the snowpack and weather forecast.

The Forecaster's Blog tab at the bottom of the bulletin screen brings you to a cool new feature they're putting out this year: every few days, our avalanche forecasters are writing about things we should all think about. What to consider about snowpack, buried layers, freezing levels, weather, and lots more. It's a great read. Check out the newest one right here: Forecaster's Blog : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

Have fun and be safe.

Karilyn from the CAC

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The email notifications every evening are very handy as it goes to my blackberry and the information in there is very valuable. Highly recommend everyone to sign up for this.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, thanks for the great work you all do!
I've had the CAC app on my iPhone for a couple seasons now and found it very handy and easy to use, but this year I am not getting any conditions/ info for the North Columbia region on the app? All other regions look fine? Thoughts?

Top Bottom