Thats right i'm a vip

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
again i say.....becoming a VIP on snow and much is much like becoming a bronze metalist in the special olympics, you've achieved something but your still a retard.

S

sldgy

While grandiosity is the diagnostic hallmark of pathological narcissism, there is research evidence that pathological narcissism occurs in two forms, (a) a grandiose state of mind in young adults that can be corrected by life experiences, and (b) the stable disorder described in DSM-IV, which is defined less by grandiosity than by severely disturbed interpersonal relations.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
While grandiosity is the diagnostic hallmark of pathological narcissism, there is research evidence that pathological narcissism occurs in two forms, (a) a grandiose state of mind in young adults that can be corrected by life experiences, and (b) the stable disorder described in DSM-IV, which is defined less by grandiosity than by severely disturbed interpersonal relations.

WTF is wrong with you.......lol, you can try to bring up the intelegence of this site......good luck

S

sldgy

WTF is wrong with you.......lol, you can try to bring up the intelegence of this site......good luck

I have more wrong with me than can be listed on this page. You buy the beer, give me a few hours and I will enlighten you as to my many issues, shortcomings and personality defects.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have more wrong with me than can be listed on this page. You buy the beer, give me a few hours and I will enlighten you as to my many issues, shortcomings and personality defects.
Looking forward to doing that in Cooke! :beer:

Top Bottom