Thanks to all the health care workers on the front lines of this S**T SHOW!!

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the tittle says thanks to anyone who is working with infected people. Sure glad there are hardworking health care professionals out there cause I know it takes a better person then me. My sister is an RN and her ward was turned into a corona quarantine unit. Seriously these people don’t get paid enough for what they do! In comparison to the private sector they are way underpaid. I work in oil and am glad I don’t have to deal with what they do for the wages. Not only are they putting themselves at risk but also have to put their lives on hold due to exposure. Again thanks to all u hardworking people supporting the public.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sister inlaws that are nurses and have always thought they have to deal with so much and have total respect for any health care employee and also for people that work in old folks homes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter is a physio at the Foothills in Calgary. Working with people with respiratory issues after surgery right now. I pray she doesn't have to deal with patients with the virus. Best wishes and health to all health care workers right now.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes definitely different for everyone. Probably already installed at work.
00BC15DC-865B-46BF-AEFD-8FB3025F8F31.jpeg

Top Bottom