Thank you to Spindrift (glengine)

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to McBride for a rip this past weekend, and pipe temp sensor failed on my M1000. Glen pulled one out of his own machine so I could ride the weekend - you don't get much better service then that! Thanks again, Glen!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad that you were able to keep ridin for the rest of your trip.. Hopefully one of your trips up here i'll be able to get out and go for a ride with you guys.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup was up there this weekend to ...Glen helped us out to (just a few nuts and bolts) but yea GREAT GUY not a second of hesitation he just looked at the problem and knew exactly what to do to fix it.:d:d

THATA BOY GLEN THANKS

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quality service will go a long way. havn't heard one bad about him! good customer service!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad that you were able to keep ridin for the rest of your trip.. Hopefully one of your trips up here i'll be able to get out and go for a ride with you guys.

I'm in for that - you have my curiousity peaked about the timing key you mentioned. I'll try to give you a little more heads up the next time i'm heading that way so that you can go for a rip.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Glen for the help when we were up there I manage to get mine repair
when i got home $500.00 later aset reeds and carb boots and fuel pump rick
pipe still holding after all that welding you did again thanks

Top Bottom