Thank you to all our new & returning members

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The ASA show was very successful for our AB Beach Club.

We sold 91 trail passes/memberships including many to S&M people and of course the GBCA. Even the Saskatchewan crew bought ASA passes. We plan on a very active year and want to incorporate our meetings with rides, probably do Sunday 11am meetings followed by a BBQ lunch and an afternoon group ride. I'm going to make it my mission to follow through with plans previously made to link up with the Whitecourt trails. It is a very frustrating and political task but the more support we have the easier it will be.
Some of us on the executive are meeting with county council this thursday to try and build a stronger working relationship with our council and this is where numbers are going to matter.

Unoficially (so far) we are planning a general meeting for Saturday November 19th in Alberta Beach, it will be a wine & cheese kinda get to know one another type affair where we can gather ideas from the members and have a little fun because most importantly of all INVOLVEMENT SHOULD BE FUN....

We will have some door prizes and maybe a few other surprises.

Thanks Again

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
The ASA show was very successful for our AB Beach Club.

We sold 91 trail passes/memberships including many to S&M people and of course the GBCA. Even the Saskatchewan crew bought ASA passes. We plan on a very active year and want to incorporate our meetings with rides, probably do Sunday 11am meetings followed by a BBQ lunch and an afternoon group ride. I'm going to make it my mission to follow through with plans previously made to link up with the Whitecourt trails. It is a very frustrating and political task but the more support we have the easier it will be.
Some of us on the executive are meeting with county council this thursday to try and build a stronger working relationship with our council and this is where numbers are going to matter.

Unoficially (so far) we are planning a general meeting for Saturday November 19th in Alberta Beach, it will be a wine & cheese kinda get to know one another type affair where we can gather ideas from the members and have a little fun because most importantly of all INVOLVEMENT SHOULD BE FUN....

We will have some door prizes and maybe a few other surprises.

Thanks Again

Wow nice job!! Way to not sit in your booth either and just plain ol hunt people down lol. :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I told them with my people I'll have better luck in the Beer Gardens....

8 passes sold in the Gardens.....Bwahahahahaha

Next membership drive.... The Beerhunter Spruce Grove...lol

Wow nice job!! Way to not sit in your booth either and just plain ol hunt people down lol. :beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He almost had me convinced with the portrait thingy...and I don't even sled.....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I told them with my people I'll have better luck in the Beer Gardens....

8 passes sold in the Gardens.....Bwahahahahaha

Next membership drive.... The Beerhunter Spruce Grove...lol

The Beer Gardens eh ........................... u dont say. :rolleyes:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats Ian and the Alberta Beach Club. You are doing it right by drawing attention to your booth and asking for the money. Getting out and getting them where the buyers hang out. Next time the AB Girls like Amsoil???

See you are making a difference. GOOD GOING

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... Beach girls..... not a bad idea.....

We do need to explore the idea of cross memberships further, I will be taking it to my executive about it....

Congrats Ian and the Alberta Beach Club. You are doing it right by drawing attention to your booth and asking for the money. Getting out and getting them where the buyers hang out. Next time the AB Girls like Amsoil???

See you are making a difference. GOOD GOING

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well here we go again... show is this weekend and we will once again have the character artist doing sketches for folks who purchase thier passes.

Last year we managed to to keep busy even with the lack of snow... Our first General meeting will once again be a wine and cheese event with a full service bar and we will likely move the party over to the AB Beach hotel bar afterwards.

As a club we will be doing a golden triangle 3 day 2 night run, the usual swan hills day trips and have decided to hold our meetings on saturdays (quick meetings) followed by riding and trail lunch. We still have open positions on our executive and are looking to breath new life into a long standing ASA club...

See you on saturday, I might be selling passes in the beer gardens again......

Top Bottom