2wq4tol.png

35mfxug.png

255p2wy.png

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks sweet ...

show me some vidz ...

I think it might be my next challange ... or a air plane thingy ...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice... agreed would be a nice new challenge. How do you like your bikes for trail riding? How long do you ride for? Thanks sorry for all the questions but im seriously considering a move to the coast and a new bike.. thanks

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I sled, moto and trials and do a bunch of other stuff, and even though sledding is epic when it is deep for the best bang for your buck trials adventure riding takes the top for bang for buck, there is continuously stuff to learn and you just go steeper as you get better...I am fully addicted. I use a beta 200 and if your bigger a 250 is the way to go, most guys are over biked like in moto, technique will get you up and over stuff more than power...on the coast here the playground is endless....normally we ride for 2-3 hrs, pretty much non-stop, I was a pro athlete in mtb, paddling, cross country skiing so I dont really get tired so when we ride we go steady without much stopping....we do lots of epic rides too 120km plus for a day...I stand all day on the moto too so standing without a seat is not much different...trials bikes are wicked for adventuring too but like moto boring on logging roads, we prefer single track and we have plenty of it in bc....cheers dave

some from today...

wicked day today on some steepness...

2nkryv5.jpg

33zg2nl.jpg

9av0ao.jpg

28vsmtu.jpg

33xdgus.jpg

2nghg5w.jpg

2hd2ka9.jpg

puafm.jpg

2zfvguh.jpg

ete4b7.jpg

Last edited:

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trials riding is the closest thing you can get to technical tree riding in the summer. super technical and challenging and a lot of fun .. though eating it on rocks and gravel isn't as much fun as soft pow pow.. but a full day on the trials won't cost you more than $10 in gas, as opposed to $80 on the sled

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trials riding is the closest thing you can get to technical tree riding in the summer. super technical and challenging and a lot of fun .. though eating it on rocks and gravel isn't as much fun as soft pow pow.. but a full day on the trials won't cost you more than $10 in gas, as opposed to $80 on the sled

Ya but the 7000$ question is how does it compare to riding trails on big thumper or purposly built 2 stroke mx big? If they rented trials bikes out i think some of use might be more inclind to buy one

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Ya but the 7000$ question is how does it compare to riding trails on big thumper or purposly built 2 stroke mx big? If they rented trials bikes out i think some of use might be more inclind to buy one

well personally I do both and love moto as well, but if I did not get away to camp in the interior, kelowna, lytton etc for dirt biking I would sell it for just trials riding...trials is super tech and where you can go compared to a dirt bike is awesome! you got to try it and ride with good trials riders to appreciate where you can go....and i ride moto 3 days a week in the spring and fall and do 75-90km a day of tight single track love both but right now i am trials happy as you can ride in more areas and generally accepted better as they do less damage than mtb or hikers...

Top Bottom