t motion delete from zbroz review

Daniel475

Reaction score
Put one on my sled before this last weekend and what a difference it settled the sled right down and was a great improvement for sidehilling over stock ! if anyone is interested in trying one of these don't hesitate it for sure helps the side hill , it doesn't completely stop the wash but makes a big difference over the stock set up !

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put one on my sled before this last weekend and what a difference it settled the sled right down and was a great improvement for sidehilling over stock ! if anyone is interested in trying one of these don't hesitate it for sure helps the side hill , it doesn't completely stop the wash but makes a big difference over the stock set up !
I'd be interested in hearing how this one stacks ups against the Munster t motion delete

Daniel475

Reaction score
I would say very similar , munster makes very nice items ! nice thing with the zbroz you don't have to ever replace it doesn't wear out , but both basically do the same thing lock out the t motion which is a great improvement over stock

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put one on my sled before this last weekend and what a difference it settled the sled right down and was a great improvement for sidehilling over stock ! If anyone is interested in trying one of these don't hesitate it for sure helps the side hill , it doesn't completely stop the wash but makes a big difference over the stock set up !

daniel when say in settle down your sled, did you mean it doesn't wheelie as much. Thks pete

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What sled length are you riding Daniel?

T-motion does not effect ski lift. You have adjust you're rear suspension and limiter strap to change that.

Top Bottom