Switchback Assault in the mountains

orangemaddness

Reaction score
Took mine out last year. If you clutch it for an elevation change compared to where you normally ride it handles the pow quite well. You may not be the guy highmarking every slope. But I could go anywhwere anyone else went. Good luck and have fun.

Kashworth

Reaction score
Took mine out last year. If you clutch it for an elevation change compared to where you normally ride it handles the pow quite well. You may not be the guy highmarking every slope. But I could go anywhwere anyone else went. Good luck and have fun.

Cool thanks. I bought a 2012 Assault SW with the mountain skis and the 2" track. Was yours the same or just the regular one with the narrow skis and the smaller track?

snowthing

Reaction score
rode with lots of guys last year who had the same sled ad you and they worked well when they clutched them for the elevation

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. I bought a 2012 Assault SW with the mountain skis and the 2" track. Was yours the same or just the regular one with the narrow skis and the smaller track?

there are two models as you mentioned
a SB 1.3 and 2.0

the 1.3 comes w the smaller track and narrower skis
it also comes geared different 23/39 as opposed

the 2.0 comes w the 2" track, wide RMK gripper skis and same gearing as the RMK Pro's 20/42

id say if you bought the 2.0 SB Assault, change the weights out for your elevation and it will RIP!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 snowcheck SBA with 2" track came with Rush skis, not RMK skis. The 2012 International SBA comes with 2" track and RMK skis.

Kashworth

Reaction score
2012 snowcheck SBA with 2" track came with Rush skis, not RMK skis. The 2012 International SBA comes with 2" track and RMK skis.
Yep thats what I have the international SBA. Does this one have the 20/42 gearing? I changed the weights from the 66's out to 62's for the mountains.

Top Bottom