Sweetness of Married life !

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Sweetness of Married Life

The newlyweds were only married two weeks, when the husband said to the wife, 'Honey I'm going to Hank's Tavern to have a beer, I'll be right back'.

'Where are you going, Coochy Coo?' asked the wife.

'I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face,' he answered. 'I'm going to have a beer....'

The wife said, 'You want a beer, my love?' She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany , Holland , Japan , India , etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was,'Yes, Lollipop.... But at the bar..... You know.....they have frozen glasses...... '

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, 'You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?' She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long.. I'll be right back. I promise. OK?'

'You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?' She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, and little quiches.

'But my sweet honey.... At the bar... You know there's swearing, dirty words and all that...'

'You want dirty words, Cutie Pie? LISTEN UP, CHICKEN CHIT! SIT YOUR SORRY AZZ DOWN, SHUT THE HE!! UP, DRINK YOUR BEER IN YOUR FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR HORS D'OEUVRES RIGHT HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE FREAKIN' MARRIED NOW AND YOUR SORRY AZZ IS SOO NOT GOING TO A DAMNED BAR! THAT CHIT IS OVER! GOT IT, DUMBAZZ?'

And they lived happily ever after...

Isn't that a sweet story?

MARRIED LIFE .................
MAKES MY EYES TEAR UP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god I did not marry her !!! I married her sister...

I feel for my brother in law sometimes..

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time a man asks a woman to marry him and she says, "no".And he live happily ever after.:Happy4:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Stripe, how in the world can you post over 45,000 in just over a year. That is like 107 post per day, wow....I thought 10,000 was lots.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on who i say im goin to bar with certain buddies i definatly married her she will not let me go no idea why ( lol what happens in arizona stays there ) no i did not cheat just outa controll

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Sounds like Fricken Heaven, we only get 2 kinds of Beer at my house, and they both have 'Pretty' Labels!!!

Marrage is Grand..... Divorce is hunders of Grand!!!!

You Can be right or you can be HAPPY...

LOL

S

stripe

Hey Stripe, how in the world can you post over 45,000 in just over a year. That is like 107 post per day, wow....I thought 10,000 was lots.

lol just a busy guy i guess:d maybe i spind to much time here :nono:

Top Bottom