Sweet ride! 1998 RMK 600 for sale!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make your buddy on his $16000 XM sweat with this baby! Comes with Tuck Tape reinforced half melted semi clear, lexan hood with awesome translucent purple under tones and accented with yellow pin striping. The steel mountain bar is padded to keep your dentist bills low. The seat is also custom molded(ripped) from 15 years of pure ecstasy. It has a new("another" or "latest" would be a better description, if you want to know the truth) stock OEM Polaris top end, cylinders and pistons, gaskets, etc... It has super sexy UNI air pods and the equalizer bottle thingamajiggy on the carbs. it comes with a Keihin jet kit with plenty of jets to take you to the moon and back. The super loud exhaust can will be sure to annoy most and sounds like the packing is long gone. It has been rode hard and put away wet, but always(almost) gets you home. If you remember to put gas and oil in it, check the antifreeze and grease it every few seasons, I am sure it will amaze and annoy your friends and family for a very long, long time. Not looking to give it away but will entertain reasonable offers in the $1475CDN range. Free siphon hose and windshield bag full of empty beer cans
uhetagep.jpg
with purchase. Cheers!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can attest to this sled , having new parts, tuct tape, empty beer cans

sent while I should be drinking tea's

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was a awesome sled in it's day!!! I hade one and loved it.. what a great time I had with it

Top Bottom