Superclamp UTV/ATV

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Is anybody using the superclamp to secure there side x side or quad. I'm interested in using them for a RZR 900 on a truck boss deck. Is there any issue mounting these on those decks? Would the brackets interfere for loading sleds in the winter also using superclamps? I believe the big bulky parts are remove able. Reading the disclaimer sounds like one is still required to use straps which is weird because I thought these eliminated straps. Anyone using without straps? Any info and pictures would be great.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would probably feel comfortable using the UTV clamps in an enclosed trailer but not on a sled deck. Saying that, I've only used the sled clamps.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would use them on a deck, the guys at Superclamp use them for their own gear on their decks. Yes the bulky parts quickly get removed from the deck and won't interfere with your sled clamps/glides.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
I would use them on a deck, the guys at Superclamp use them for their own gear on their decks. Yes the bulky parts quickly get removed from the deck and won't interfere with your sled clamps/glides.
Are they using straps as well?

DTH

Reaction score
I don't use any straps but I do hook the winch cable down for added security just because it's there and quick but don't think it's nesessary, this is also on a trailer if that makes any diff.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
I don't use any straps but I do hook the winch cable down for added security just because it's there and quick but don't think it's nesessary, this is also on a trailer if that makes any diff.
So do you find that they work well? Do feel confident securing your machine with these superclamps? I think they look awesome and should absolutely do the job easy to use and better than a bunch of straps loading up the suspension. Just looking for people's opinions that already use them before I invest in them. Thanks

DTH

Reaction score
Yes I feel confident securing. I'm loading my machine in dark most of the time and with these it takes less than a minute to secure, with straps it was prob 20 minutes. Go for it you'll love them.

Top Bottom