Superclamp Adjustments for T-3

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Had to move my rear clamp hoop back approximately 4" as the rubber blocks on the rails are further back also the rails are not flat there ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419185523.413541.jpg

And the front skis are a lot higher than the regular skis, have to adjust very high.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419185603.835747.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I didn't move any hooks and just had to turn the handle on the front SuperClamp to extend the hook. I'm not too worried about landing inline with the rubber. The rail works. I didn't check to see if I was past the line on the front SuperClamp but I sort of think so.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to thread my front super clamp out about 4 turns to get it to hook on.. The keel is sure deep on these new skis.. Don't have a set of rear SC's, i'm bought a few track bars from Frankensled, going to give them a test drive.. Like that i will be able to use 2 straps and pull the sled down and forward..

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can just put large flat washers under the deck hook to bring it up a bit if you past the line on the clamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Superclamp has a new track system for the rear superclamp which will be out in a bit that allows the rear deck hook to slide along a track to suit many different size sleds, it is awesome...on the front I had to loosen the front a bit, works perfectly still...Merry Christmas! dave

Top Bottom