Summerland ATV Club Jamporee 2015( Poker Rally)

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Happy New Year everyone. Looking for any info about this clubs summer jamboree poker rally. In 2014 it was held during the third week of July( it is about 5 days long) and we missed it because we had no more holidays left over. So would like to go this summer but have not been able to find out any info from their site as to past events of this kind to see if they always have it at the same time of the year. I sent the club and e-mail, no response. For those unfamiliar with the area it is close to Penticton, B.C. so if there are any snow and mudders from that area and have any info please pass along, hubby has to have his holidays in next week already.

Thank you

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep an eye on this website

Events | ATV/BC

I was there last year ... they did the poker ride because of the Jamboree .. jamboree may be someplace else this year ..
it was ok . but very hot ,
I liked the Revelstoke GPS ride better ... but you need to be good with GPS .
Revelstoke much more scenic ...

if you want more information on the rides at either place or any other areas email me or call
subzero@mcsnet.ca or 780-639-5641

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
keep an eye on this website

Events | ATV/BC

I was there last year ... they did the poker ride because of the Jamboree .. jamboree may be someplace else this year ..
it was ok . but very hot ,
I liked the Revelstoke GPS ride better ... but you need to be good with GPS .
Revelstoke much more scenic ...

if you want more information on the rides at either place or any other areas email me or call
subzero@mcsnet.ca or 780-639-5641

Thank you for the info, did not know that the jamboree was not always at the same place good to know, have heard good thing about Revy, are definitely going somewhere in BC this summer

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best riding I have did is the Crowsnest area in Alberta .. I have tots of GPS rides for either one

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any thought on what your getting? A Terex or something else? I see Banner in Vernon is a dealer for them.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try to find a used 800 rzr, then I can put a blade on it also, snow blower is only good so far lol

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try to find a used 800 rzr, then I can put a blade on it also, snow blower is only good so far lol

Ya i have a snow blower, i hate it. Its a beast and slow, i prefer shoveling it faster then fighting with the blower. A blade on my RZR would be nice but i don't have one. I did on my Sportman but when i sold it the blade went with it.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could just do the Revelstoke , GPS ride it is like a poker ride , just using your GPS ...
very nice scenery

Top Bottom