strobe lights on sportsman 500

Mkrigel

Reaction score
i am wanting to put strobe lights on my quad but i cant find any that are water proof. i see some in videos that go under water but i cant find any. i live in alberta canada, but if you know of any places that ship them please tell me.

thk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Am I losing my mind??:eek: I just read another thread about STROBE LIGHTS on a quad. What are you guy's doing with these lights? Some sort of weird disco chit in the bush. Here's the thread. stayin alive, staying alive oh oh oh staaayyyying aliiiiiivvvvve!!!!!
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f21/strobe-light-atv-6665.html#post67722

Mite be dating myself but my favorite MUPPETS episode of all time was when they did "stayin alive" Don't recall any quads with strobe lights:d

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I losing my mind??:eek: I just read another thread about STROBE LIGHTS on a quad. What are you guy's doing with these lights? Some sort of weird disco chit in the bush. Here's the thread. stayin alive, staying alive oh oh oh staaayyyying aliiiiiivvvvve!!!!!
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f21/strobe-light-atv-6665.html#post67722

Sumx54.. Where've you bin? Strobes are in as well as the LED strips under the fenders to give your bike that "glowing" look. Add a six pack CD player and a sub woopher and let the bush party rip! :d:d

Mkrigel... no offence of course... :d:d What do you mean by "Strobe" lights?

Qub3d

Reaction score
They are pioneering the first ever police bush quad to pull over the ladies... need to be in bush to get bush... :rolling:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i need them because i am the official honda rescue vehicle. but if you look in the link above you can see the ones i got. they are supposedly water proof.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i need them because i am the official honda rescue vehicle. but if you look in the link above you can see the ones i got. they are supposedly water proof.

Popo... I looked at the link and I now have some idea of what the Strobe lights are... but why do you want them? Just for safety resons, night riding etc? It seems that it is just sort of a novelty trendy thing or am I missing something here?:confused: :):) Is there another purpose for these?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Popo... I looked at the link and I now have some idea of what the Strobe lights are... but why do you want them? Just for safety resons, night riding etc? It seems that it is just sort of a novelty trendy thing or am I missing something here?:confused: :):) Is there another purpose for these?

it is just for novelty and looks. something fun. check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqtWhVC--64

weldor

Reaction score
My buddy has a set of flashing blue and red LED's on his Brute. He had them on at night. You should see the look on peoples faces when he rides through camp with them on. They all think he's a cop!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anybody knows where to get these let me know...:cool:
or exactly what they are called

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a set of flashing blue and red LED's on his Brute. He had them on at night. You should see the look on peoples faces when he rides through camp with them on. They all think he's a cop!

not sure how much i would want people thinking i was a cop........:nono:

Top Bottom