Store my truck and trailer in Peace River

Jim Lewis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I'm meeting a snowmobiling partner in Peace River and then we will be travelling north to Fort Resolution were we leave his truck. We're on our way to above tree line north and east of Great Slave Lake. Hoping to find a place in Peace River for my pick up and double wide snowmobile trailer, perhaps a farm yard not to far from town. We'll be gone close to 3 weeks. Jim Lewis Fort McMurray :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....:welcome:

You could send teeroy, a site member, a PM and ask him. He is in the Grimshaw area and that is not too far off the beaten path for you. Sounds like an interesting trip.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I'm meeting a snowmobiling partner in Peace River and then we will be travelling north to Fort Resolution were we leave his truck. We're on our way to above tree line north and east of Great Slave Lake. Hoping to find a place in Peace River for my pick up and double wide snowmobile trailer, perhaps a farm yard not to far from town. We'll be gone close to 3 weeks. Jim Lewis Fort McMurray Toll free 1 866 611 7097 jameslewis@telus.net :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hello Jim, you are more than welcome to park in our yard in Grimshaw, I'll give you a call.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....:welcome:

You could send teeroy, a site member, a PM and ask him. He is in the Grimshaw area and that is not too far off the beaten path for you. Sounds like an interesting trip.
good lookin out Doug, we have plenty of room. always willing to help out a fellow rider. :beer:

Jim Lewis

Reaction score
This is really an ignorant posting and I wish the moderator would remove it or my name from this thread

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is really an ignorant posting and I wish the moderator would remove it or my name from this thread

you mean the one by DragonCFI? consider it gone.....

the other posts show exactly what this site is about, snowmobilers helping snowmobilers!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I see you guys have an arrangement made so i removed Jim number from the original post....just to keep from prying eyes

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You beat me to it Troy! Sounds like quite an adventure! Have a great trip!
met up with Jim and Bob at our yard the other day, these guys have been doing this trip for the last 16 years! they have quite the setup, was neat to see a couple of 70 yr olds acting like excited kids heading out on an epic trip...lol. they met my pa, who is the same age, and he asked them if they were both crazy hahaha. Wishing them a great trip, should see them back in about a month. Jim is going to send me a DVD with pics and vids from previous years, maybe I'll post a few of them here.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
met up with Jim and Bob at our yard the other day, these guys have been doing this trip for the last 16 years! they have quite the setup, was neat to see a couple of 70 yr olds acting like excited kids heading out on an epic trip...lol. they met my pa, who is the same age, and he asked them if they were both crazy hahaha. Wishing them a great trip, should see them back in about a month. Jim is going to send me a DVD with pics and vids from previous years, maybe I'll post a few of them here.

That's awesome troy. Would love to see some footage if that's ok with Jim!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome troy. Would love to see some footage if that's ok with Jim!
he actually had a DVD he made for me, he figures it's right beside the camera he meant to bring as well....on his office desk lol. he stopped in slave lake and bought a brand new camera, mentioned with a laugh it's his third one because he forgot to bring it once before. once he gets back I'll see if I can talk him into posting up some photos, I think it would even make a great story for Momma and SnoRiders mag.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I can't even imagine the stories these gents have from doing these trips, or the sights they've seen! Good on them for keeping it going at their age!!!

Top Bottom