stolen toys

metalmulisha

Reaction score
i have had cr250 stolen from me in 2002 and i got it back in 08 with no rear tire broken piston no seat no kick starter but i the original front tire it was found down by hinton down the sand trials it was raced it had big number nines on it and i was wondering if any one else has had this happen to them

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
What color of numbers were on it? Red or Black? If it was raced in the CMRC circuit or any other one for that matter than the rider would have been registered with the province, this rule applies to Hare Scramble clubs as well. If it was raced than there will be records of that number and rider.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck they are probably bagged and you dont want them.:beer:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that if someone was to get a hold of such theives, who better to deliver a stern message than a guy with the stature to need some 15's.

mudhunter

Reaction score
Today I read in the paper a farmer in Bashaw found three people lifting his truck and quad and the poor thief got gunshot wounds... but how I read it is the farmer got charged....(poor Canada)

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today I read in the paper a farmer in Bashaw found three people lifting his truck and quad and the poor thief got gunshot wounds... but how I read it is the farmer got charged....(poor Canada)

yea bro...if someone breaks in ur house and they fall down your stairs they can charge... how stupid!

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It seems we live in a time where we are not allowed to protect ouselves or family....:nono:Because the poor thievin rat bastard might have had a bad life we are supposed to respect him/her as they steel from us. F>>K that ch!t.:rant:

metalmulisha

Reaction score
It seems we live in a time where we are not allowed to protect ouselves or family....:nono:Because the poor thievin rat bastard might have had a bad life we are supposed to respect him/her as they steel from us. F>>K that ch!t.:rant:

there just too dam lazy to get jobs if you have a bad life change it dont steel some one elses sh!t

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I n this situation I believe old King Ralph said it best " Shoot, Shovel. and Shut up.":rolleyes: ................................................ not that i am encouraging people to do it though just my two cents.

Top Bottom