Stolen (2) quads *Reward*

Dagen

Reaction score
Stolen from Edmonton:

2006 Suzuki Kingquad 700 4X4 Dark green in color. Very noticable because of Kimpex snow tracks. Alberta licence plate BP028.

2004 Honda 400 4X4 Red in color. Alberta licence plate XB007.

Both quads on 8' long trailer blue in color. Tracks on Suzuki stick out past sides of trailer, hard to miss.

$2000.00 reward offered. No questions asked.

Its a long shot I know, but you never know.

Dagen

Reaction score
no pic. I'm hoping the tracks stick out in peoples minds. I'm not too optimistic though...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for them.....that really sucks!!:rant:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad news, that really sucks to say the least. Are you insured? If I found your machines for you I would Definately Pass on the reward... I'd even buy you supper and a beer just to celebrate. Good luck getting your quads back! All the best.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dagen; Sorry to here you quads were stolen.... I sure hope you get them back...

Stolen from Edmonton:

2006 Suzuki Kingquad 700 4X4 Dark green in color. Very noticable because of Kimpex snow tracks. Alberta licence plate BP028.

2004 Honda 400 4X4 Red in color. Alberta licence plate XB007.

Both quads on 8' long trailer blue in color. Tracks on Suzuki stick out past sides of trailer, hard to miss.

$2000.00 reward offered. No questions asked.

Its a long shot I know, but you never know.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. In Calgary a guy had his car stolen from a test drive, posted pics and info to a car site called Beyond.ca. Users of the website kept an eye out and found the car with the scumbag in it. Eventually boxed it in at a residence where the guy went and police were called....too bad it took them 2hrs to respond despite the crook being held up in a house. Made the news and you tube video. A fast catch using the internet and the eyes that use the net. Hope you have a quick resolve also.

I'll keep an eye out in Calgary...and if I find them you can keep your reward as long as you prosecute the losers that stole your stuff!

Dagen

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. In Calgary a guy had his car stolen from a test drive, posted pics and info to a car site called Beyond.ca. Users of the website kept an eye out and found the car with the scumbag in it. Eventually boxed it in at a residence where the guy went and police were called....too bad it took them 2hrs to respond despite the crook being held up in a house. Made the news and you tube video. A fast catch using the internet and the eyes that use the net. Hope you have a quick resolve also.

I'll keep an eye out in Calgary...and if I find them you can keep your reward as long as you prosecute the losers that stole your stuff!

already posted on beyond.ca

Beyond CSI on the case! lol

Dagen

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad news, that really sucks to say the least. Are you insured?

yeah they're insured - but it would be so much easier to just get them back...besides I'll still have to pay out of pocket substantially to replace them.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad news, that really sucks to say the least. Are you insured? If I found your machines for you I would Definately Pass on the reward... I'd even buy you supper and a beer just to celebrate. Good luck getting your quads back! All the best.

Yup. Same here. If I see them, no reward neccessary. Just hope they get caught and get a good slap on the wrist. :nono: No judge I really mean a good slap on the wrist this time. :p

Dagen

Reaction score
*update*

spotted in calgary this morning... :fingerscrossed:

Top Bottom