Stolen 08 Kawasaki Terxy 750

WctDave

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just trying to get the word out there if anyone comes across any shady deals on terxy parts. I had an green 08 Terxy 750 stolen yesterday in the town of Whitecourt. It had a newer set of ITP 27" 589 tires, warn 4000lb winch, custom made UHMW skid plates (black center with white on the two sides and a velocity device CDI box. There was a black plastic tool box mounted in the dump box along with a custom made gas can rack. The roll cage was removed inorder to get it out under the cut chainlink fence so the machine has no roll cage. The passenger side plastic on the box was fixed and rock guarded black and the kick pan on the passenger side was visibly torn at one time and fixed. The front plastic on the bumper was removed to mount the winch infront of the rad and an aluminum skid plate wrapping the front under the fairlead to the start of the UHMW. I'm not expecting anything from this but just giving it a shot because I know word travels fast and I enjoy riding like everyone else on here and for someone to steal that away makes me mad. So if anyone out there hears of anything I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom