Speedwerx, Ypipe Pipe, MBRP Can Ceramic coated

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys I have a Speedwerx Pipe, Ypipe, MBRP Can all ceramic coated and a digatron with the welds for sale for an m1000. They are all Brand new and the ceramic coating on the pipes is like a mirror finish.I also have a boondocker Nitrous kit set up with a 50 shot that is for sale and is also brand new. Looking to change my sled build and go a different route.
Will sell the Speedwerx and Digatron as a package with the MBRP Can or I will sell the MBRP can seperately.
I will sell the complete Boondocker nitrous kit included in that package or seperate. Make me an offer and a serious ones only please.

MBRP Can is Sold

Thanks
Darren

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the emails, and queations that I recived. I am going to keep my M1000 built the way it is and build a brand new M8 or a custom 4 stroke with a turbo and have the 2 sleds. Looking forward to riding with everyone this year. See ya on the hills.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the emails, and queations that I recived. I am going to keep my M1000 built the way it is and build a brand new M8 or a custom 4 stroke with a turbo and have the 2 sleds. Looking forward to riding with everyone this year. See ya on the hills.

what does this mean, with the chat we had???

Top Bottom