Specialty Motorsports

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Specialty Motorsports in Spruce Grove. They have been awesome to deal with...I bought all my Munster controls through them and recently and BCA mtnpro avy pack. I sure appreciate a company that will actually return an email. They will have my business going forward forsure.

https://specialtymotorsports.ca

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES ROB IS A STAND UP GUY. I BLOW A BELT ON MY 850 (and it had 1200km on it so relax everyone) SO TOOK THE CLUTCH OFF and went to specialty to see if they could take apart to clean. It was 11:30 on sat. morning,and they close at noon. Rob said if I can do it myself just take tool home and bring back on monday. That there is great service.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rob will stand behind his work too. We had a maverick that popped out of gear. Dealers couldn’t fix it. Rob fixed it. Took 7 or so times. Changed tranny gears. Linkage. Cables. Shifter mount. Bearings. Even had Jerry from martins come and look. Serious gremlins and he never quit. Also the billed hours were no way reflecting the true time investment he had. Rob rocks. Best ATV and sled shop around

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rob also went well out of his way a few different times for me as c12 is tricky to locate last minute sometimes when places or the shop isn't actually open. Just so a guy can play hey! In my case it was for my drag car, but still.

Top Bottom