sorry need advice and help. 03 rmk 800 can i boost it with turbo

maxamis08

Reaction score
Hi i currently am in the process of thinking about putting a turbo on my 03 rmk. I have nitrous on it now but thats not good enough for me. Sure i can buy a new sled and ect. With a turbo but idont feel like being that person. Anyways back to the basics i was thinking bout fabbing my own and i understand a two stroke cannot handle that much boost psi so i need to use a waste gate but ive been hearing alot of talk about reed valves and it not being possible if any one could help someone who has input about this or who has done it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i currently am in the process of thinking about putting a turbo on my 03 rmk. I have nitrous on it now but thats not good enough for me. Sure i can buy a new sled and ect. With a turbo but idont feel like being that person. Anyways back to the basics i was thinking bout fabbing my own and i understand a two stroke cannot handle that much boost psi so i need to use a waste gate but ive been hearing alot of talk about reed valves and it not being possible if any one could help someone who has input about this or who has done it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

I just pulled a turbo kit off of an 03, 800 escape.... I had a buyer for the sled if I removed the turbo and put sled to stock.... if interested in turbo kit, make me an offer.... it worked quite well.... also stock polaris reeds work the best..

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes im intrested what does it all have with it? Do u have any pics?

It was complete, boost gauge, fuel pump, battery and battery box for auxilary fuel pump etc etc etc... was running 12 lbs boost... I will be home tomorrow, I will look for some pics..

maxamis08

Reaction score
No i havent but i gotta get it rebuilt cause the compression is really low from running nitrous it is at bout 85psi lol but i will sure look into it anything else i should know?

Top Bottom