snowmobile recyclers

finndoo

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anybody knows of any sled recyclers in western Canada that you have dealt with and found to be all around "good guys" to deal with.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Snowmobile Heaven just outside of Rimbey, towards Ponoka. I'm sure if it ever was made, he has at least one part from it.

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Engineering/obsolete.nsf/(Wreckers)/1FC557453C639CC98725696800701514?OpenDocument

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if anybody knows of any sled recyclers in western Canada that you have dealt with and found to be all around "good guys" to deal with.

Call Dusty at Snowmobile Recyclers in Dewinton. 1-866-938-0930. He is threadkiller on the forum here, you can PM him. You could call him a "good guy"..... LOL. Seriously though, he is a really good guy to deal with.

I think he is currently out of stock on sheepskin seat covers though, I bought the last one yesterday. LOL

Thanks for the fun and "such" and the laughs yesterday too Dusty!!! OMG that was funny, I was smiling all the way home!

"Stay home and let Anna peel your Banana!" LMFAO!!!!!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grant at oakbank indy just outside of winnipeg is a awesome guy

there is also a skidoo yard out that way that is really good cant remember the name

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled parlour is not a good choice they sold be bent a arms for a 97 powder extreme, snowmobile heaven at rimbey has always treated me good but not much current stuff last time i was there but its been a few years :d

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al's Snowmobile Salvage is ok. They are in Gwynne, Alberta (east of Wetaskiwin on Hwy 13). He does have an asortment of newer and older machines, and rebuilds Fox shocks for a reasonable price.

spike7ss

Reaction score
Stay away from Canadian Motorsports Salvage. I would not recomend them to my enemies even. Not impressed at all with the service from them.

Top Bottom