snowmobile cover

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck trying to find one.. My buddy went through three of them as they are not made very well. the zipper starts to tear and away it goes, flapping in the wind and then its a total rightoff. A dealer might have some old stock around but not likely. Maybe try Ebay ??

W

woodies

do yourself a favor and get a skinz cover best one i have ever seen!covers your suspension to

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a cover from my `01 summit that should fit. It a small hole where the right handle bar is, let me know it you want to have a look at it.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey 4extreme do u have a pic of it if u do e-mail me the pic at elglrl@yahoo.com thanx a lot guys everybody here is so helpful
I don`t have any pictures, but its black and yellow. I just seen where you are from, I thought it said evansburg, which is just west Edmonton. I go through there when we go sledding, so i would have dropped it off. I`ll get a picture and email it to you tomorrow.

xcrash911

Reaction score
Skins Protective Gear, It is the best cover I have ever owned!! I know you asked about stock covers but you won't be sorry if you try a Skins

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good buddies dad of mine is an uhpolstery dude... does some sick work... he has made himself and his son two sled covers.... best quality sled covers i've seen around... he can do whatever you want, over the ski's or not... right down to the skid or not... u name it... i would buy one off of him but i got an enclosed....

he's located in fort sask, ab

Top Bottom