Snow update (athabasca)

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys...itching to go out this weekend around Athabasca....any one know if there's enough snow???:i_need_snow:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NONE.....might be enough for a shoe print, but that's about it!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in the bush around here there would be almost a foot, a good 10 inches for sure. cutlines should be not to bad

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...took my 3 year old son for a small ride on the farm today-he's probably itching more than I am..hopefully be more by next weekend.

Attachments

• carterdoo001.jpg
    carterdoo001.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 25

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys...itching to go out this weekend around Athabasca....any one know if there's enough snow???:i_need_snow:

There is just enough to keep the sliders from burning up but not enough to cover the rocks.
Got about another inch last night and it is snowing lightly now. Maybe four inches total on the ground....still spinning dirt on the MXZ Renegade.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is just enough to keep the sliders from burning up but not enough to cover the rocks.
Got about another inch last night and it is snowing lightly now. Maybe four inches total on the ground....still spinning dirt on the MXZ Renegade.

Well, let us know when the the snow gates open!

Thanks.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...took my 3 year old son for a small ride on the farm today-he's probably itching more than I am..hopefully be more by next weekend.

I have the same mits when I sled too! WAY COOL!!!!

Top Bottom