Snow on boulder november 12th

nos101

Reaction score
Hi Guys Will Try this again Didn't post last time lol
OK we are going to ride Boulder Mountain next weekend 22/23 but need to know how to get to the trail? and is it ok to stay in our camper where we unload our sleds?
Thax for the help guy's
David...
Have GPS too lol:d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys Will Try this again Didn't post last time lol
OK we are going to ride Boulder Mountain next weekend 22/23 but need to know how to get to the trail? and is it ok to stay in our camper where we unload our sleds?
Thax for the help guy's
David...
Have GPS too lol:d

sweet i will be up there then i don't see them having a problem with a camper in the parking lot the only thing i can think of is if it snow and they will need to plow so one else might have something to add here.

But i will be up there for sure.

KCBoost

Reaction score
West out town on HWY #1 across bridge and turn north at the lights. Travel north a couple miles and you will see the sign for boulder on the west side of the road.

Casey

nos101

Reaction score
sweet i will be up there then i don't see them having a problem with a camper in the parking lot the only thing i can think of is if it snow and they will need to plow so one else might have something to add here.

But i will be up there for sure.

Thax for all the info guy's ! hope to see you there "Hillclimber" look for us (white GMC with camper on it 2000 Summit & 2001 Yamaha 600 MMax
David...

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thax for all the info guy's ! hope to see you there "Hillclimber" look for us (white GMC with camper on it 2000 Summit & 2001 Yamaha 600 MMax
David...

sweei will be on a 2004 orange summit and we will be in ethier a white f350 or a silver f150

fmx

Reaction score
Are you able to unload and ride from the parking lot or do you have to drive up high to hit enough snow?? thanks for the picture updates!!

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be 6 of us from fort mcmurray going to revy on Nov.28th hope it snows lots before we get there!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you able to unload and ride from the parking lot or do you have to drive up high to hit enough snow?? thanks for the picture updates!!

Ditto. We're coming out Nov 28-30 and would like to bring an enclosed. Should be able to ride from the parking lot by then, eh?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have secondary proof of that much snow at BoulderHill? I'd hate for you guys to get all the way there with big hopes and find out its bare.

This guy joined the forum November 2008, this could be pictures from last year.

It would take me 10 hours to get there but if there is actually as much snow in that photo I'd take 1-2 days off work to getterdone.

Ohh but he is riding the new 2009 Ski-doo, is he not?

Last edited:

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey check the frisby ridge thread and read revy rocks comments and get snow report from and local. A very reliable source, we are heading up from lethbrdge on thursday for the weekend to revy and goog or bad it is still worth the drive,

catmat306

Reaction score
hey rode boulder nov 11-13 unloaded at 13 on kirkup sketchy trail to cabin but diecent from there up drove 10 hrs to get there wasnt disapointing

Devo

Reaction score
Does anyone have secondary proof of that much snow at BoulderHill? I'd hate for you guys to get all the way there with big hopes and find out its bare.

This guy joined the forum November 2008, this could be pictures from last year.

It would take me 10 hours to get there but if there is actually as much snow in that photo I'd take 1-2 days off work to getterdone.

Ohh but he is riding the new 2009 Ski-doo, is he not?

I called Pete's and here is some more>>>secondary proof...from Pete's helmet cam @ boulder...yesterday(Nov19, 2008) 0- he said it is a little more set up today[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJ2k7X6BkU[/YOUTUBE]

Have a safe drive!

Top Bottom