Snow Drags - Vegreville, Alberta, March 22nd

Bogie

Reaction score
Short notice for end of season snow drag races sponsored by:
Vegreville Lions Club
Where: Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
500 ft track is located: 1 km east of the Easter Egg, main Highway 16, east side of town.
When: March 22nd, races start @ 1:00 p.m.
Race Classes: All classes

Cash prizes.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll likely be there. Come on peeps....a new race put on by good people. Would be great to see it turn out successful so we can add another stop to the race curcuit here in AB.

CASH PRIZES!!

Scotty....got that tether yet!!??

Bogie

Reaction score
Zr... if you're going I'll park beside you... just like Wetaskwin. I'll bring my 7/16's this time.

Bogie

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'll likely be there. Come on peeps....a new race put on by good people. Would be great to see it turn out successful so we can add another stop to the race curcuit here in AB.

CASH PRIZES!!

Scotty....got that tether yet!!??

GOOD LUCK ZRRR...... LET'S SEE A PIC OF YOUR TROPHIES TOMORROW NITE :d:d:d:d:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zr... if you're going I'll park beside you... just like Wetaskwin. I'll bring my 7/16's this time.

Bogie

I Asked Kendall if you were going to show up. Was glad to hear that you were. I say "were", because......

Warnings
City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park
3:36 PM MDT Saturday 21 March 2009
Winter storm warning for
City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park issued

Heavy snow and blowing snow expected for tonight and Sunday.

This is a warning that dangerous winter weather conditions are imminent or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions...Listen for updated statements.

A strong low pressure system currently developing over southern Alberta and Montana is forecast to move north-northeast through southeastern Alberta tonight and into central Saskatchewan by Sunday. Snow will start over southern Alberta this evening and spread into the central and northern Alberta late overnight and early Sunday morning. On Sunday widespread heavy snow can be expected over many localities with amounts in the range between 10 to 20 centimetres by Sunday evening. In addition strong winds associated with this system can produce poor visibility in open areas due to blowing snow.

Top Bottom