snow condtions valmount

highstage

Reaction score
good day guys and girls there is a group of 6 that are looking to make a trip up to valmount on the march 18/19/20/21 its a long drive 9 hrs we are from drumheller so we were wondering how the condtions are is there lots of snow and how safe is it for avalanch condtions some in put would be greatly appreciated pic even better

thx

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good day guys and girls there is a group of 6 that are looking to make a trip up to valmount on the march 18/19/20/21 its a long drive 9 hrs we are from drumheller so we were wondering how the condtions are is there lots of snow and how safe is it for avalanch condtions some in put would be greatly appreciated pic even better

thx

I heard snow is good to far away to predict avy.Check in the valemount conditions section for pics. I might be in the area the same time as you guys depending on fresh snow!

Dtripps

Reaction score
Me and two buddies cam back on Monday, we road the 11, 12 and 13. Conditions were good, lots of snow and lots of fresh snow coming down. New snow is wet and heavy. Bad part of the trip is that we could hardly see the hole trip. Conditions were soucked in. Weather report was calling for sunny conditions this weekend, should be good.:d

Top Bottom