SLP Stage 2 on 2010 M8 sp

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
hey guys, sold my M7 and bought a 2010 M8, the snow cant come soon enough for my liking. anyways just wondering has anyone had any experience with the SLP stage 2 performance package? want some extra snap without going down the nitrous rout again. was going to get the auto tune as well. or maybe if someone has any experience with any other performance package set up that is similar would love to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance

snowbuster

Reaction score
Re: SLP Stage 2 on 2010 M8 sp Stage 2 not big gains

I have the stage 2 kit currently installed without the clutch/helix changes. I didn't notice a big change in hp, nearly identical to stock with a can in a head to head comparison. This season I am going to install the 44/36 helix and some v force reeds, should help in the trees. Good luck!

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, sold my M7 and bought a 2010 M8, the snow cant come soon enough for my liking. anyways just wondering has anyone had any experience with the SLP stage 2 performance package? want some extra snap without going down the nitrous rout again. was going to get the auto tune as well. or maybe if someone has any experience with any other performance package set up that is similar would love to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance

Hey man i got a 2010 162 m8 with jaws twins pipe and cans,vforce reeds,cpc clutch kit with a 42/36 helix,boondocker box,air box mod,head mod,with a 2.5 inch track all mods done by arctic edge motorsports and all i can say is this thing pulls way harder than stock i forgot how much weight is pulling but i will check it out for ya,if i knew how to post vids i would post sum for u guys, thats if u want to go the twin pipe way...

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be able to build and store one map for high elevation and another map for low elevation on your Boondocker box.

Top Bottom