Slednecks 15 on Blu-Ray

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went and bought slednecks 15 on Blu-ray today and it won't play on any of my media devices.. Tried in the blu-ray 1st off and it said can not read, tried in my laptop and after 30 seconds it spit it back out, tried on apple desktop and same thing, spun for 30 seconds or so and then just spit the disc out, went back upstairs and thru it into the Wii and after about 2mins, "can not read"...

Anyone else had this problem??

I seem to recall having the same issue a blu-ray about a year or so ago.. Not sure what the deal is..

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have,, blu ray......I think they are cheap mexico knock-offs.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went and bought slednecks 15 on Blu-ray today and it won't play on any of my media devices.. Tried in the blu-ray 1st off and it said can not read, tried in my laptop and after 30 seconds it spit it back out, tried on apple desktop and same thing, spun for 30 seconds or so and then just spit the disc out, went back upstairs and thru it into the Wii and after about 2mins, "can not read"...

Anyone else had this problem??

I seem to recall having the same issue a blu-ray about a year or so ago.. Not sure what the deal is..

I've had some issues with this with Blu-ray. Haven't tried Slednecks 15 yet. Not sure what brand of player you have, but my Samsung you need to periodically update the firmware. If you plug a USB memory stick into the USB slot, then plug the player into your network connection (or wifi if your player has it) and turn it on without a disc in it, it will check for updates. Newer Blu-ray discs tend to be created on a different standard than older ones, as they are constantly trying to make it the best possible. Look at your owner's manual, and see how to upgrade your firmware. This MAY fix it.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at show looking for slednecks 15 and can't find it, maybe all made in mexico and pulled them off the shelf.........

Top Bottom