Sledding

Summit X800X

Reaction score
Gotta like the sled,

800 Summit X Highmark!

Can on it sounds sweet, especially climbing at Revelstoke or Golden!

Cheers

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet deal man i see your from the okangan were going to have to hook up for a ride. i just found out about a sweet deal on an 800 summit x today i may be looking into buying

Summit X800X

Reaction score
Sounds sweet on a new ride.

Get it done, lots of nice snow in this area for some rides. Let me know when it happens and love to go for a rip.

Cheers

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I have a buddy that lives in Penticton, I have seen some pictures of sledding in the Okangan and it looks like some good riding there. On my list of places to go this year!:D

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds sweet on a new ride.

Get it done, lots of nice snow in this area for some rides. Let me know when it happens and love to go for a rip.

Cheers

Yea for sure man My names David By the way and there a ride up grey stokes nov 11 if your intrested. its a polairs ride but a bounch of the doo boys and my self are going up to mix it up a little bit can't wait to feel all those 800 cc roaring under me as i get stuck :p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome guys to the site. Heading down that area for xmas to see my family. Talked to a sledder at the Edmonton Snow Show this past weekend. He will show us around and get us into some good areas. Cant wait.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup sure is Cant wait for it to arrive. Maybe overpriced but its mine. bought and payed for.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered 1 too for my wife should be in this next week!!!! Kinda glad I didn't order a dragon. Talked to friend who is a pol. dealer said they are starting production Dec. 2-18. should see them in Jan sometime.

Top Bottom