Sledder Series - Ski-Doo Glove Box Bag for Lightweight Hood

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Dealers have them, but like I say in the spring in my videos, these will sell out so make your list and get it into your local dealer in the spring so you are first in line when the first ones land, they probably never even made the showroom before the first batch was gone, then back ordered. Unfortunately this will be the norm this year with so many people getting into sledding and new parts. Hope everyone gets what they want and need, if your wanting something get the orders in to your dealer or call around to other dealers and have it shipped if you really want it. Web site is probably not updated or first orders already went out. cheers dave

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealers have them, but like I say in the spring in my videos, these will sell out so make your list and get it into your local dealer in the spring so you are first in line when the first ones land, they probably never even made the showroom before the first batch was gone, then back ordered. Unfortunately this will be the norm this year with so many people getting into sledding and new parts. Hope everyone gets what they want and need, if your wanting something get the orders in to your dealer or call around to other dealers and have it shipped if you really want it. Web site is probably not updated or first orders already went out. cheers dave
Can you point me in the direction of a dealer that has them.
Called about 10 so far, no dice.
Screenshot_20211021-232109.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave they are saying customers may get older gauges or the 2022 model with their sled because of the microprocessor shortage. Will this bag work with all combinations?

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Can you point me in the direction of a dealer that has them.
Called about 10 so far, no dice. View attachment 245592
sorry no hand holding, you have to do the work yourself, if your looking for one now, chances are they are back ordered, this is why I tell guys to order in the spring with their dealers. cheers dave

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Dave they are saying customers may get older gauges or the 2022 model with their sled because of the microprocessor shortage. Will this bag work with all combinations?
wait and see, it will work with a little bit of foam around the edges, or something similar to take up the space , the 2020.5 parts may not fly due to getting more important things out, we will see.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the issue with ordering in the spring, I ordered one in the spring from my dealer. I didn't snow check a sled. The part number in the spring is different than what is available now. System still shows my order in on a part number that doesn't exist.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry no hand holding, you have to do the work yourself, if your looking for one now, chances are they are back ordered, this is why I tell guys to order in the spring with their dealers. cheers dave
Thank you for your insight.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Here's the issue with ordering in the spring, I ordered one in the spring from my dealer. I didn't snow check a sled. The part number in the spring is different than what is available now. System still shows my order in on a part number that doesn't exist.
Why it is important to have part number but also product name so your parts guy knows what your after, that sucks but really dealer should know this might happen and either call or ask you what it is, I get it they get busy but if you want to sell stuff you need to be on it, sorry this happened, it is not the norm, but still sucks

Heavybrewster

Reaction score
Hey Dave. Is there room to run led headlight bulbs with this bag? The led's i have have a fan behind the bulbs.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine with the snowcheck too. Dealer is saying the system is saying march delivery.

Top Bottom