Sledder from NF

Reaction score
Hey all...

I was at the Calgary Sled and ATV show last weekend and saw your booth and talked to GetR'Done so I figured I check it out...good site you have here.

No snow yet here on the island but no doubt we should soon get some. The west coast of the island has some prime snowmobiling country. The east coast doesn't get as much snow, and doesn't have the high hills as the west coast, but has some fun terrain nonetheless.

I am the admin of the forum on based in NL. I also frequently visit LewisHillbillies.com which the core users are from the west coast of the island and ride in the Lewis Hills area which hosts great riding terrain from Dec to early May.

Here's my gallery of pics on Sled-headz for your interest

Also have a couple of videos on YouTube
YouTube

Cheers

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site nice to have some eastern interest here in Alberta. Lots of Newfandlanders in Ft McMurrary as you probally know already. Will look around you sites

shift

Reaction score
It's a surprise seeing you on here! Welcome Brad :p

And guys, by all means check out our forum and photo gallery on sled-headz.com. Some pretty cool stuff over there.

Reaction score
It's a surprise seeing you on here! Welcome Brad :p

And guys, by all means check out our forum and photo gallery on sled-headz.com. Some pretty cool stuff over there.

Seems like a good site, just spent some time reading a few threads...some good topics going on.

Don't get in trouble over there now Mike with your new sled...those mountains aren't like the Barrens you know :p

joesled

Reaction score
Its been a few years,but i remeber riding the Lewis Hills.rode a 92phazer.Havent seen those sights in a while.

GRD

Reaction score
Hey all...

I was at the Calgary Sled and ATV show last weekend and saw your booth and talked to GetR'Done so I figured I check it out...good site you have here.

No snow yet here on the island but no doubt we should soon get some. The west coast of the island has some prime snowmobiling country. The east coast doesn't get as much snow, and doesn't have the high hills as the west coast, but has some fun terrain nonetheless.

I am the admin of the forum on based in NL. I also frequently visit LewisHillbillies.com which the core users are from the west coast of the island and ride in the Lewis Hills area which hosts great riding terrain from Dec to early May.

Here's my gallery of pics on Sled-headz for your interest

Also have a couple of videos on YouTube
YouTube

Cheers

Good to see you signed up...

Top Bottom