Sled Deck superclamp spacing

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone with a marathon deck measure the spacing from the front rail to the center hook for a superclamp and then from the center hook to the outer hook used when hauling two sleds. My deck didnt come with the holes drilled and I'm about to drill them today.

Much appreciated.:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Can someone with a marathon deck measure the spacing from the front rail to the center hook for a superclamp and then from the center hook to the outer hook used when hauling two sleds. My deck didnt come with the holes drilled and I'm about to drill them today.

Much appreciated.:d

Well you drill them according to the sled your hauling. I parked my sled on the trailer, marked it and drilled. Pretty simple. :beer::d:beer:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look undernearth because the holes should line up with on of the large crossmembers that go front to back. As for how far back from the front of the deck, I think its about 16 inches but not 100%

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
The superclamp hole is 18" from the front leading edge and centered in the angle support under the deck. Give us a call if you have any other questions.

780-440-6800

Cheers

Chelle

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The superclamp hole is 18" from the front leading edge and centered in the angle support under the deck. Give us a call if you have any other questions.

780-440-6800

Cheers

Chelle

Thanks Chelle and where were you? How come I had to deal with Jay lol, So the two outer tie down points will be in the outer channels or is that too wide?

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Yes Jay is the smiling face of Marathon while I'm in the shop getting the real work done, lol.

The hole for the outer superclamps is 25 1/2" out from the centerline.

Cheers

M.

Top Bottom