Sled ATV deck

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to to get a sled ATV deck for the 05 GMC 3/4 ton what is a good deck. I want Aluminum for sure and I think I want the ones that collapse (narrow up) when you only have one sled or Quad. I see various brand names marathon, titan, Stf, denali. Would like your honest opinion thanks.

wildchild

Reaction score
I bought a used marathon deck last year never had any problems with it. Some others I know have had the marathons for long time trouble free.

If you watch kijiji you can find them from 1000-1500.00.

There ex tenable ramp works really good, I would stay away from the 2 piece ramps.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 Marathon, 10' telescopic ramp. Been great the 2 times I had one sled on it. 7 foot super glides are the chit! But I geuss the price was right I got it for free!

600twin

Reaction score
we have two cross trac sled decks 12' ramps, two polaris 8oo's on them alot, no problems at all, all Alberta made, best bang for your buck.

Vaughn @ Marathon Decks

Reaction score
Looking to to get a sled ATV deck for the 05 GMC 3/4 ton what is a good deck. I want Aluminum for sure and I think I want the ones that collapse (narrow up) when you only have one sled or Quad. I see various brand names marathon, titan, Stf, denali. Would like your honest opinion thanks.

I think that we have a 2yo trade-in coming in in the next week... 7' deck, XL legs (extra 3" clearance). Call Jay at 866-440-6800 x 230.

Roybrew

Reaction score

Are you still looking for a deck to buy? Mine is for sale. I have it on my 07 Chev 3/4 ton. It has been an amazing deck..I am going to a trailer because of vehicle change. It is all aluminum, has 10 foot ramps (2 piece) and was made by High Rise Decks out of Nelson. The deck is bullet proof, has guides on it and loops for clamps. Let me know if you are interested. 403-608-4622, I am in Calgary but periodically in Edmonton/Red Deer.

Dan

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope managed to get one a that was the right price and well looked after. It is a STF aluminum that is a couple of years old. Thanks for letting me know though. I am sure that someone is looking for one.

Top Bottom