Skidoo sets record!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moto X and Super cross is as competitive as it gets. Guys are racing from 4 years old to try to make it to the big show. And they are practicing 12 months a year.
It’s funny how when you watch all forms of sled racing and now the guys we used to idolize have kids racing in the series. Probably the same in all forms of racing.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well apparently you guys were paying attention and finally got the nerve to respond after a “pack” meeting. Love all the comments! 😂
Bawahahaha
Wrong crowd again.
You all enjoy that new sled, I'm sure its a dandy piece of inovation.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a pro snowX racer from out east into the back country once. Many championships behind him but he couldn’t ride in the mountains worth a Fawk. It was actually hilarious and he knew how bad he was too and was laughing about it. Total opposite ends of the spectrum of sledding. A pro sno x racer could not go up Jackson if his life depended on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus with hill climbing there is only 1 person on the course at a time. Snow Cross you are racing people..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a pro snowX racer from out east into the back country once. Many championships behind him but he couldn’t ride in the mountains worth a Fawk. It was actually hilarious and he knew how bad he was too and was laughing about it. Total opposite ends of the spectrum of sledding. A pro sno x racer could not go up Jackson if his life depended on it

Ive seen snowcross guys come out and do crazy chit in the back country. Not tree riding, but big airs.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought Carl Kuster was a pro sno x racer. Maybe that’s why he can’t beat the Polaris boys. Lol

bcjeepr

Reaction score
I read an article once from a University study probably 10 yrs ago where they rated cardio in sports. I would have thought swimming or running would be number 1 but actually motocross was rated number 1 just ahead of boxing. I’d have to conclude snocross would almost be higher just because a sled would be take more input to race on the same type of track as a lighter dirt bike. Definitely would have to be fit to do it for sure.
Getting a 4 s Yamaha unstuck has got to be right up there .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was, many well rounded riders that are good at both. I was specifically talking about dedicated snow x guys. I’m sure they can send it but off camber is a different story

Im sure if you gave those guys a season or 2 out in the hills they'd get pretty good. But ya first time to the mountains anyone is going to suck...

Top Bottom