Ski-Doo Prefilter Grill Kit Vid

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave when will these damn things be in Stock, been back ordered for months.

Adam 442

Reaction score
Dec 21 is what I have been told. I think they should just include them installed and raise the price 100.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave u forgot to install the air box pre filter. Pines power sports marine has them. Picked mine up today.

AP48379

Reaction score
My top pre filter wont fit with the red X behind it. Anyone else have this problem? I just clicked in the opposite side and hope it doesn't fall off. Or should I take the X logo off?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The instructions don't call for the X logo to go back on so I left mine off. Gonna have to cut or drill through the mesh of the prefilter and possible wreck it IMO.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The instructions don't call for the X logo to go back on so I left mine off. Gonna have to cut or drill through the mesh of the prefilter and possible wreck it IMO.

Surely, a guy can figure that out with some washers or whatever! No?

I didn't have a problem as I put my screen on the inside.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you just did the screen door material again Doug? This is for the Doo kit. It can prolly be done but for the cost of the kit I wouldn't take the chance. It is a nicer kit this year as you can just snap it into placve from the outside except for the dang X badge. Then you have to pull the hood module.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Oh you just did the screen door material again Doug? This is for the Doo kit. It can prolly be done but for the cost of the kit I wouldn't take the chance. It is a nicer kit this year as you can just snap it into placve from the outside except for the dang X badge. Then you have to pull the hood module.

Not quite the screen door material; it is fine pet screen. Pulled the hood module first day home to remove foam/felt and to clean/check everything. Pulled the muffler and silencer and made sure everything looked good. While all that was out, I put in the screen. I realize the Doo kit is nice but I like to save a little and not buy the Pre-filter kit so that I have some coin left over to buy some shrimp!

Top Bottom