ski doo drive clutch rebuild kit part number

parthunter

Reaction score
I wanted to order online a maintenace kit for a drive pulley for my 2013 ski doo summit 8oox XM but can't find the right part number from brp catalog - they show different kits for xp , xr and the only xm I found is 600 , Can anyone help with the right part number?

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted to order online a maintenace kit for a drive pulley for my 2013 ski doo summit 8oox XM but can't find the right part number from brp catalog - they show different kits for xp , xr and the only xm I found is 600 , Can anyone help with the right part number?

415129626 2011 to 2015 (800R P-TEK & 800R E-TEC) - Should be the correct one. None of the parts contained in the kit have changed in years. It's also worth while to order a new clutch spring (model specific) when you order the rebuild kit. You'd be surprised how quickly they get sacked out.

parthunter

Reaction score
Thanks , that will help , any recomendations for the spring when riding 1000-6000 ft elev. ?

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good advice maierch, didn't get a second year out of my primary spring. Should change it every year if you ride the hills a lot.

parthunter

Reaction score
That is right I'm a stranger here :) but when it comes to solving problems this site is the best source for snowmobiling knowledge:) Anyway snowmobiling is not that popular here in Europe as in Canada and US.

Last edited:
Top Bottom