Ski carbides

ABSilverbullet

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Summit 700, and need some new ski carbides. Are they all interchangeable? There isnt a SkiDoo dealer here in Cold Lake, but am wondering if Polaris or Arctic Cat sliders would fit. Dont really want to have to drive an hour just for them.
Thanks
Mike

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Summit 700, and need some new ski carbides. Are they all interchangeable? There isnt a SkiDoo dealer here in Cold Lake, but am wondering if Polaris or Arctic Cat sliders would fit. Dont really want to have to drive an hour just for them.
Thanks
Mike

Take a look at the rec supply catalog and see if there is anything there that will work
there in Saskatoon and ship stuff pretty fast

ABSilverbullet

Reaction score
Wow, great resource thanks! I really had no idea there were that many types of wear bars... I just bought this sled, and have no idea if the skis are stock, or what kind they are, and the old metal sliders are actually worn in half so it will be tough to tell how long they were! All I can really see is that they have three studs. Guess I will bring the pieces with me to town and see what they say.
Thanks again!
Mike

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could go with a 4 stud carbide for a flex ski.Just have to drill a hole for the other stud and your ski will already be marked for it.I just changed mine and even the doo dealer could not find a set of 3 stud carbides.They are the one that told me to drill my ski.Go with the 4 stud easier to find.

Top Bottom