Simmons Generation 2 Flex-Ski's

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I ordered a set in the fall from Mountain magic, when I was there they were saying "Are you sure thats the one's you wanted, the big wide ones", I was positive. Randy Swenson said I cant go wrong and I would like them.

They came in, I picked them up, and wow those things were like pontoon's.

4 months later and I can say im very happy with the skis, I still get alot of comments on these from people. There great on the trail, they dont dart and you have great control. There also excellent in the powder. They really help with flowtation, Its spreads the front end weight out over a larger area. The only issue I ran into is when I used a deck ramp to get on my open 2 place trailer, the deck ramp was too narrow by about 3" for the ski's. I would highly recommend these ski's to anyone.

I know Woodies bought a set after we talked, What are your comments?

W

woodies

better than stock by far.less snow kicked in the face, but got to learn not to over steer them. if you do and they bite you get lots of input right NOW! like ron said better floatation in the pow which the nytro needs!!!!!!but then they rarely touch so who really need skies?oh right the wife just pointed out i have to get down the mountains!!bwhaha

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, l always wondered if they were good skis. Do you think they would benefit the lighter 2 strokes or more so for the heavier 4 strokes?

Top Bottom