silent pass conditions?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out here on sat. Good times with good snow. Snow levels are down atleast 3ft but still nice. There was about 3 ft of powder, no base with total of 4-5ft. If u dug in hard you would tickle rocks. Overall awasome ride and plenty of snow over the h

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you can drive up to the 40km. wouldnt recommend a 6 place or larger trailor though, not alot of room. There was 1 4place trailor there and thats all you could fit plus a couple turck trailor setups.

hopefully they will plow it up to the 40km all winter long.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you can drive up to the 40km. wouldnt recommend a 6 place or larger trailor though, not alot of room. There was 1 4place trailor there and thats all you could fit plus a couple turck trailor setups.

hopefully they will plow it up to the 40km all winter long.

If they did plow it to 40KM that would be great :) Make the ride time less agonizing :d

fersch69

Reaction score
Has anyone been to silent pass lately? just wondering if you can still drive to km 40 or are you better to drive to km 21? whats the snow like there?

cbk7

Reaction score
Has anyone been to silent pass lately? just wondering if you can still drive to km 40 or are you better to drive to km 21? whats the snow like there?

Was there this past Saturday. Parked at km 21 where they were collecting trail passes. Groomed trails were fine and snow in the bush was 3-4+ ft.

Is there another way up to the Alpine without going up the waterfall?

Reason I ask is a buddy and mine were ridding there on Saturday and we watched a bunch of people get stuck 3/4 of the way up. We teamed up with 4 other guys trying to find another way up but ended up digging out more than we did sledding - still a better day then sitting on the couch.

Reaction score
Anyone been to silent pass recently, if so how's the conditions?

I went up the waterfall the week before last (dec 13th) and it was technical but if you didn't spin your track you could get up fine. Had an awesome time up there but didn't make it into the alpine due to the weather and avi risk. I don't know if anyone has tracked the alpine but if they did you might be able to get over to the backside. :d

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
silent is 80% tracked until it snows again as of yesterday. alpine and and backside all had heavy use all weekend.

parking is now at 21km.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there this past Saturday. Parked at km 21 where they were collecting trail passes. Groomed trails were fine and snow in the bush was 3-4+ ft.

Is there another way up to the Alpine without going up the waterfall?

Reason I ask is a buddy and mine were ridding there on Saturday and we watched a bunch of people get stuck 3/4 of the way up. We teamed up with 4 other guys trying to find another way up but ended up digging out more than we did sledding - still a better day then sitting on the couch.

Granny trail starts to the right of the waterfall. Up and then to the left.

700modd

Reaction score
was thinking about it but does anyone know what the snow conditions are like?

Top Bottom