Shreddin' pow with the eagle valley lodge boys :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HOPE THIS WORKS....... TURN IT UP......GREAT SOUNDTRACK AND A TON 'O POWDER!!! RENE ST.ONGE ASKED ME TO PULL THIS OFF FACEBOOK AND PASTE UP HERE. THE BOYS ARE HAVIN' FUN, AND THE POW IS GREAT!!!

AWESOME POW SHREDDING:

Snowmobiling - YouTube

POSTED BY RENE ST.ONGE(FARTHER DOWN THIS PAGE):
"That was sledding from the last couple weeks around Revy and Sicamous with good friends. It was also Ghostbusters youngest boy ( Reid) first attempt at editing a sled video. My two girls ( Brooke and Mikayla) picked the song. I think Reid did an awesome job, he even timed some of the sleddin action to the lyrics! Kid has talent( must get it from his Mom!)"

Last edited:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A version without the music would let ya hear the sleds....would be nice

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great video. I usually don't like sled videos with music but the way you put the two together in this one was awesome.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rene you sure know how to pick the spots!..looks great!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
That was sledding from the last couple weeks around Revy and Sicamous with good friends. It was also Ghostbusters youngest boy ( Reid) first attempt at editing a sled video. My two girls ( Brooke and Mikayla) picked the song. I think Reid did an awesome job, he even timed some of the sleddin action to the lyrics! Kid has talent( must get it from his Mom!)

Top Bottom