Short Vid of some BoonDocking in Quartz Creek, Jan 31, 2010

Cartel

Reaction score
I quickly put together a quick vid from about 15 min of film of a spot I found to BoonDock...

Up untill this point in the day everwhere else was too pounded out to even think about filming.. but lucky enough for me my secret spot has been untouched :D

Lemme Know what you think..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A4ApCmkK60[/YOUTUBE]

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Pretty tight riding. Little tighter then I like it, but as long as you were having fun!

Before X-mas my buddy got himself stuck down a hill in tight stuff like that. We finally got our sleds turned around and had to ride out. Same thing, bouncing from tree to tree up a hill climb to get out. Pretty intense climb.

Cartel

Reaction score
I quickly put together a quick vid from about 15 min of film of a spot I found to BoonDock...

Lemme Know what you think..

I think that those trees had better stay out of your secret spot!! :d

haha! yeah I couldn't believe how many tree I ran over... although if you notice I knock the snow off the tree's with my left ski alot.. and that is on purpose.. I do it so I know what racks are mine and then I can use it for a reference point- say i saw a path i wanted to take ... but mainly if i get lost and it all starts looking the same I atleast know where I have been! and which tracks are mine!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boondockin'....Loggin'....whatever eh?...LOL :D

We like ridin' that stuff too...but leave a few more trees standing :eek:

Nice vid! :wtg:

Cartel

Reaction score
looks like fun man. im suprised on how good of quality that gopro puts out

YouTube downgrades the image quality a bit too.. so its even better on my comp!

I am hoping to get the HD version soon! It shoots in 1080P and 60 frames/second!! then I can also run more then one angle at a time...

I had expiremented the day before with a over the sholder POV... but there was not much good footage from that day of riding.. I might post it up anyways just to see what you guys think on the angle itself

Cartel

Reaction score
The one thing that kidda sucks about the wide angle lens is that it distorts the image a bit.. most around the edges of the frame...

for example the vid above is shot climbing up at a 30-40% grade.. and you can hardly tell that i am climbing at all!

GRD

Reaction score
Good Video....:d Do you have a permit to log there!:eek:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice video man, and thanks for thin-in out the trees for the rest of us.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom