Seems to take forever for parts to arrive...

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I live in Red Deer and went to the local Arctic cat dealer for parts. Ordered a new axle from them on a Tuesday (BIG $$$$) and boom it was here that Friday. Went to pick up axle and ordered 2 bolts that they said they normally keep in stock. $4.00 bolts seem to take FOREVER to come in....luckily I didn't actually need them for the repair, but I got them just in case. Anyways, 3 friggen weeks now and still no frigggen bolts, and they don't seem to give a sh!t!:rant: I am getting fed up with calling them almost everyday to ask!! And the really sh!tty part is they aren't even giving me any explanation or lame excuse!!! I mean WTF!?!?!?! Damn sure I will not being getting ANYTHING from them anymore. Have to head to Edmonton saturday so I will pick up my brake pads there, and a couple other things I need!! Is Rapid Revolutions the place to go?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its reed deer power sports... thats the problem....

ya rapid is good but it was the same for me.... if they are waiting for your parts to come from there supplyer the u both wait... waited 3-4 weeks for my tierods and control arm bushings [ aftermarket stuff ] ...

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were excellent for the few things I needed before, and their prices have been impossible to beat for the most part. If she had told me that they were having supplier problems I would be satisfied and wait for a month before harassing them. When questioned why a part, that I was initially told was a normally stocked item, is taking so long all I get told is..."I don't know..." Give a lame excuse atleast. I will just go to Rapid from now on....I am sure they will atleast give ya a lame excuse instead of an "I don't know..." LOL

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know...I have actually been looking on their website...I may have to call them next week!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if t2t don't have said bolts in stock would they not order from the same place, would you be happier if it took 3 weeks from t@t. someone has dropped the ball, have the parts people check the order.

you have to look out for yourself. as it is likely a $5 part thus no money to be made.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if t2t don't have said bolts in stock would they not order from the same place, would you be happier if it took 3 weeks from t@t. someone has dropped the ball, have the parts people check the order.

you have to look out for yourself. as it is likely a $5 part thus no money to be made.

I will continue to fight with RDPS for the bolts (it's the principle of it, I don't need them, they will just be spares), like you said because they aren't making any money they don't care. Just sh!tty when you say to them..."Whats the reason they are taking so long...?" Kinda opens that up to give a lame excuse, but no the response was "I don't know." Just have to find a place that is willing to earn/keep your business in Alberta! Need brake pads next, so will try out T&T.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know all dealers are having trouble with parts that are manufactured in Japan because of the earthquake. I have been told by lots of dealers that regular stock parts are on back order. Some of the plants are still down over there.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the parts coming from Japan are GLOWING IN THE DARK I install alot of them :( I hope fro speedy recovery over there

Top Bottom