secret polish??

RT Ryder

Reaction score
I have been using F1 for a while now and love it. It makes for a good clean up after machine polishing and blends the hard to reach spots well. Thanks for making a great product.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is it worth ordering me some of this F1 pollish? obviously my results wont be nearly as good as boydo'sb but would it be better than using mothers?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to all out there, yes i make the F1 ultimate metal polish. my company name for polishing is summit metal polishing check the phone number, its mine (yes the address is wrong) I use to do polishing full time, but now i am in the excavating/trucking/equipment moving industry. i still polish almost every week but when im 50 i need a job thats not so physically demanding! so on that note call me for polishing or Kirian Excavating and Transport for excavating,water and sewer, general dirt, gravel, clay work or anything you can imagine done with trackhoes,loaders,bobcats,dozers, dump trucks and trailers and a 53 foot 50 ton sliding axle tilt deck trailer. i think i covered everything i can do! did i mention i make hand polish?....yes, yes i did! lol!

i stand corrected so how much for a bottle of your magic potion

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took 2 of my sleds to edmonton on way to mexico for a 150 polish ea and when i returned to pick up i was impressed, i know i could not mirror finish it for that. not sure if it was boydo or not my guy is cameron. i just attached couple pics i had on phone poor lighting and cell pics.

Hey Terry! That was me that did those sleds. Did you get the whole clutching deal figured out?

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice job Ridin High. looks like i could shave in those...LOL.. probably still cut myself though..:d

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my sled from the in Calgary. I must say I'm pretty impressed with the results. For the money I don't think you can go wrong. He charges around $200 to shine up a sled.

Attachments

• IMG00106.jpg
    IMG00106.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_0518.jpg
    100_0518.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_0522.jpg
    100_0522.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_0519.jpg
    100_0519.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 96

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, I have an 03 800 summit with a real oxidized tunnel. I have seen some sleds on here that blow my mind how shiney they are. Is there a secret aluminum polish that works the oxidization out and brings the shine in without using a portable wheel polisher. I have tried mothers aluminum polish and hellbow grease, not bad but not good enough. I want a mirror finish, any help with this would be awesome.
Thanks

I bought this "dri Wash 'n Guard" at the Edmonton trade show in '08. With hardly any effort the tunnel on my Mountain Cat came out like a mirror, I'd say with 10-15 minutes a side! Great stuff!!! Here's their website
DWG International™ - Manufacturer of Dri Wash 'n Guard®

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my sled from the in Calgary. I must say I'm pretty impressed with the results. For the money I don't think you can go wrong. He charges around $200 to shine up a sled.

That looks amazing ...... i got mine sorta close to it was a HELLL of a lot of work... it's an 07 Rev too so theres a chit load of rivets and different alum pieces so it makes it really difficult...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom