Sea to sky trail pass

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

For those who ride between squam and pemby, you should be aware that sproat is going to be user pays this year. There is some movement developing for a pass that will allow you to have access to all riding areas for the one price. This means you will not have to pay your yearly $120 fee at each zone. This being said there is some push back from the trail operators that they are going to lose money, so this is not set in stone. Going to be discussed at the agm between all the clubs in the not to distant future (date still to be set i think)

Please let me know if you think this is a good thing or not for both for the user and operators.

thanks

Pinky

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny I was chatting with Tyler about this today

I think it's a brilliant idea and will drive up memberships!

I'll be at the meeting

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meeting will be early october.... i will know the date in a couple of days. i really think they key to getting this going is the sled ski/snowboard community. they make up around 1/3 to 1/2 of the sledders in the s2s....

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Great to hear some support on this. We are planning on meeting at Boston Pizza in Creekside Whistler at 7pm on Wednesday 2nd of October to discuss. There will be representatives from all the clubs in the sea to sky as well as the commercial operators. There is going to be some push back from some of the commercial operators and we are going to need all the support we can muster.
I am going to talk to some of the retail stores and manufacturers to get some prize packs/raffles for the night as well to hopefully get more people there.
I encourage everyone to get as many of your riding buddies to come along and help us get this ball rolling.

hope to see you there.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn, have to go to chicago on the 2nd for work. would have loved to be there. we do need all the support we can get.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% awesome idea. I have spent seasons in Rutherford/ seasons in Brandywine and seasons in non-user group zones. I hate deciding which zone I am going to spend the season in!!

I think that all zones should be available to everyone in one pass. They are so freakin close to each other!!!

Better value to everyone and lets be realistic most sledders in this area are locals and would'nt be able to afford more then one club membership. Besides- especially in Brandywine the same user groups are getting into Rutherford in a consistent basis so why not make it one membership!

Sproatt definitely needs a club! Overused over abused!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello folks. The survey is up! Please take a moment to fill it out and pass it on to your friends, share it on your wall and spread it within your snowmobile club!

http://tinyurl.com/s2ssa-survey

We had a very positive reception of the Alliance at the Black Tusk Snowmobile Club meeting last night. It will be brought to a vote at the club's AGM on November 2nd, and if it passes Brohm could be the first riding zone to adopt the Alliance!

We do need to collect data through this survey so we can present the benefits at each club's upcoming AGM, so please don't forget to "click, click, pass"

Here's to a wicked winter!

Top Bottom