Saw a new mudtire distributer at the show.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
figured id mention em.
saw a rep for supergrip MudBit*h's
very popular tire that directly competes with the mudzillas and measures about 1-2 inches taller than the # on the sidewall.

previously only available in the USA when i was looking for a pair now available threw Rejean Bodson on there new site Supergriptires.ca

just thought id tell people they are a option now out of edmonton for those lookin for some mudboggers this spring.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of the sort... very popular? :confused: Why would they measure an inch and a half more then printed on the side wall?... Was the tire you speak of drastically over inflated?, or just a major paddle on them. :confused:

Interesting info non the less... keep us informed!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen and herd of a few guys with them and they measure up way taller then they are sized. Not over inflated, but you do have to run a little extra in them.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol.. well they have large lugs.. thats for sure but really i think they are just made large so people can run really low air pressure and still maintain hight or something to that nature. and from what i saw you can grab a set for a solid price considering they are a mainly mud tire that competes with mudzillas ect.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Got a set from him last year, only got one good mud ride in last fall, but they work damn good. As to height, my 27's measure somewhere between 27 and 28". Gonna pressure em up a bit in the sun this year and see if they stretch out a bit more, worked ok for the 589's on the old quad.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
figured id mention em.
saw a rep for supergrip MudBit*h's
very popular tire that directly competes with the mudzillas and measures about 1-2 inches taller than the # on the sidewall.

previously only available in the USA when i was looking for a pair now available threw Rejean Bodson on there new site Supergriptires.ca

just thought id tell people they are a option now out of edmonton for those lookin for some mudboggers this spring.

Thanks for mentioning me on your site! My actual atv site is supergripatv.ca

please feel free to check out our tires. I will be setting up dealers in the near future...

mbguy

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Got a set from him last year, only got one good mud ride in last fall, but they work damn good. As to height, my 27's measure somewhere between 27 and 28". Gonna pressure em up a bit in the sun this year and see if they stretch out a bit more, worked ok for the 589's on the old quad.

Glad you like them.... this is Ian right???

Top Bottom